Business Phone Service
Uninterrupted communications and lower operating costs
Designed to keep your business connected, all phone services are fully scalable to meet the changing technology needs of today - and keep you ahead of tomorrow.
SIP Trunking allows users to improve cost efficiencies by consolidating voice and data traffic through a broadband connection in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) environment. This results in one physical digital connection terminating on the customer PBX.
- Reduced operating costs
- Combined voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing
- Ability to blend premise and cloud-based services
- Fully scalable to meet present and future needs
A PRI (Primary Rate Interface) connection is able to fully utilize the network environment and is known as a “smart T1.” It provides a data overhead that will carry information and features such as Caller ID. PRI Connections are recommended for medium to large businesses that have a need to utilize a maximum of 23 simultaneous phone calls.
- Direct Inward Dialing: Several numbers are available for use by outside callers to gain access to extensions directly, allowing callers to bypass the PBX auto attendant or receptionist
- Caller ID
- Voice and data transmission is possible on available lines
- Trunk hunting: Calls land in any channel that is free, avoiding annoying busy signals for customers
- End-to-end digital lines provide enhanced call clarity and increased reliability
- More secure than analog lines
A hybrid Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system is a total solution for managing changing technology at your own pace. It is a unified communications system with rich IP features: integrated voicemail and e-mail, instant messaging, mobile linking, and presence information. PBX systems can help manage traffic by routing incoming calls, playing on-hold messages, displaying caller ID, and more. PBX systems allow businesses to combine IP and legacy lines while providing the ability to connect IP phones in a remote office. Regardless of location, these remote offices will be able to communicate without incurring long distance charges.
- Cost efficiency: Reduced downtime and repairs, requires no complex equipment
- Fully scalable: Grow your system as your needs change
- Exceptional quality and clarity
- Reliability: All infrastructure is hosted, and therefore protected, to keep communications flowing even in a natural disaster or emergency
Reliable and cost-effective conference bridging is available for telephone meetings with participants in dispersed locations.
- Conference up to 32 participants into a single call
- Cost control: Rather than traveling, simply call in to share information
- Crisp, clear connection
- Easy to setup and use
Community Alert is a powerful, automated messaging service that delivers phone calls, emails, and even text messages.
- Convenient: Allows subscribers to schedule automated messages for things such as meeting notifications, expiration notices, prescription renewal notices, maintenance reminders, weather cancellations, and emergency alerts
- Saves time
- Controls costs
- Effective and reliable
Local & Long Distance Calling
Great Plains Communications offers single-line and multi-line phone service for your business priced to save you money. In addition to local calling, there are a variety of long distance and international plans available to extend the reach of your business.
- Reliable and clear connection
- Cost effective
- Great for smaller businesses
Sign Up for Long Distance
- Go to the 'Request for Great Plains Communications Long Distance Service letter of Authorization' form below.
- Complete the form. You may want to use your monthly bill as a guide for answering some of the questions.
- Determine which of the long distance plans offered by Great Plains Communications Long Distance meets your needs.
- If you need clarification or have any questions, please call our Customer Response Representatives at 1-855-853-1483.
- Check the box next to your long distance plan selection.
- Click the 'Submit Order' button at the bottom of this page to give permission to have your long distance service charged.
Toll-Free Telephone Number
Customers outside your local calling area will appreciate a toll-free number for your business. We can provide you with a specialty toll-free number such as 1-800-BUY-LOCAL or move an existing toll-free telephone number to Great Plains Communications Long Distance.
- Custom specialty numbers available
- Affordable per-minute rates
- Crisp, clear connection
Convenient direct dialing is available to businesses from Great Plains Communications Long Distance. For a low per-minute rate, we can connect you anywhere in the world.
- Affordable, per-minute rates
- Connect both nationally and internationally
- Crisp, clear connection
Featuring hosted voice and PBX services with traditional and advanced features
- Same features as a traditional phone system, but with less overhead costs.
- Lower capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance, and installation.
- Flexibility to add additional seats as your business expands.
- Collaboration options including scheduling, screen sharing, and instant messaging.
- Connect branch offices and remote locations with minimal equipment cost.