Great Plains Communications Scholarship
Are you a graduating senior and a customer of Great Plains Communications? If so, you are eligible to apply for the Great Plains Communications Scholarship! We grant up to 21 scholarships to seniors in Nebraska and Indiana, with amounts ranging from $1000 to $5000. Scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
For scholarships available in Nebraska or Indiana, download the appropriate application packet below.
Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) Scholarship Fund
You’re encouraged to apply if you:
- Are a graduating high school senior
- Maintain a grade point average of C or higher
- Have an interest in returning to a rural community post-graduation
- Visit your school’s guidance counselor for FRS application materials
- Visit the FRS website to complete and submit your application by Feb. 23
Great Plains Communications Grants Program
We grant multiple scholarships statewide before the end of each school year and award them on a one-time basis. Together we can improve the educational process and provide resources to add new units and projects into the curriculum. Grants are awarded in spring for use during the following school year.
A maximum of $5,000.00 per district is imposed.
Apply online or download our application packet and return to the address listed below by April 1:
Great Plains Communications
P.O. Box 500
Blair, NE 68008