GPC Whole Home WIFI, Powered by Plume HomePass®
It’s WiFi without limits! Empower your technology for a wireless mesh network experience that connects your entire home from end to end with consistent speeds, network reliability and abundant security features.
What is Plume?
Plume Adaptive WIFI™
Manage Your Network Like a Pro
As people and devices come and go in your house, GPC Whole Home WiFi Powered by Plume HomePass lets you see which devices are accessing the internet and how much is being uploaded or downloaded. Our mesh network technology allows you to block and unblock specific devices from accessing the internet.
Device Usage & Management
A tap on each device provides insights into the signal strength and bandwidth consumption. You also can see which SuperPod the device is connected to.
Daily Insights to Fine Tune Your Setup
The Plume app delivers daily reports on your home WiFi signal strength and network activity. Get placement tips that help you fine-tune your wireless mesh network based on the ways you’re using it.
WIFI That Knows the Whole Family
Who’s playing games? Watching TV? Streaming music? Keep track of which devices are connected and how people are using them, you’ll always enjoy peace of mind at home.
Magically Simple to Set Up
Plug the SuperPods in and let the system go to work! GPC Whole Home WiFi Powered by Plume HomePass recognizes all of your devices, identifies the flow of traffic and starts to optimize your home network. The Plume app helps you manage the setup with a few quick taps.
Step by Step Installation Instructions
Create a Plume account and set up your SuperPod for WiFi without limits!
1. Download the Plume app from either the Apple Store or Google Play, then launch the app.
2. Choose Set up Plume and enter your name and email to create your Plume account.
3. Passwords must be at least eight characters.
4. Check your email and verify the email account that will be associated with your new Plume account.
5. Next there are a few steps to set up your SuperPod. There is an option for advanced setup if needed.
6. Enter your WiFi name and password. There will be a series of helpful on-screen tips for additional pod placement.
8. Be sure to enable notifications. This will help you be aware of your home network activity.
9. Your Plume membership will begin with a cloud update to ensure your pods have the latest firmware.