Your business now has a powerful new option in voice services — Cloud Communications from Great Plains Communications.
Cam Ewoldt, Manager of Transport and Voice Networks, explains Cloud Communications this way: “Cloud Communications is an OTT (over-the-top) offering which utilizes the business customer’s broadband service to connect to a virtual PBX or hosted service located in the cloud. The only on-site equipment required are SIP phones and/or desktop clients.”
- Cost Effective: Lower capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance and installation.
- Scalability: Easily add additional seats as your business expands.
- Collaboration: Potential for collaboration features such as scheduling, screen sharing and instant messaging.
- Remote Locations: Connect branch offices and other remote locations on our 9,500-mile fiber network with minimal extra equipment needed.
- Hosted Voice System: Contains the same features as a traditional phone system, but with less overhead costs.
According to Ewoldt, businesses of all sizes and types can be good candidates for Cloud Communications. He notes, “Any multi-line small to midsize business looking to reduce operating costs associated with on-site systems should consider this service. With Cloud Communications, there’s no longer a need to purchase and administrate an on-site PBX system. The hardware and initial cost requirements are drastically reduced since the phone system is hosted off site. Cloud Communications also offers the opportunity to employ next-generation features such as mobility, multi-party video conferencing, instant messaging, screen sharing and voicemail transcription.”
For complete details on Cloud Communications and what it can do for your business, contact Jeff Mason, Enterprise Sales Manager, at [email protected]