For the second year in a row, Great Plains Communications provided residents across Nebraska the chance to share a cup of coffee and talk with their state senate representatives.
We want to say a big thank-you to all of those who came out and participated. In total, 107 residents came out to discuss state matters with legislators.
Senators who participated in the summer coffee series included:
- Senator Lydia Brasch of District 16
- Senator David Bloomfield of District 17
- Senator Tyler Larsen of District 40
- Senator Charlie Janssen of District 15
- Senator Kate Sullivan of District 41
- Senator Tom Carlson of District 38
Did you attend? Let us know what you thought in the comments section below.