From small storefronts to large enterprises, our fully scalable, fiber-driven technology services will accelerate the success of your business.
Tell one of our local team members about your business and we’ll help determine the solution that will best fit your needs. We look forward to working with you and helping you reach your goals.
Enterprise Contact Form
Business Communication Services
Our Ethernet solutions allow businesses to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and increase reliability. Providing solutions to multiple locations over a single connection, your Ethernet will grow with you. We offer scalable services, secure data transport and application continuity.
- Dedicated E-Line (point-to-point Ethernet) & E-Lan (multipoint-to-multipoint Ethernet) available across metro & nationallocations
- Access to data centers & carrier hotels in the following cities:
- Omaha, Denver, Minneapolis, Des Moines,
Chicago & Kansas City, Missouri.
- Network redundancy for greater reliability
High speeds including 100 Gbps, with predictable low-latency transport
From VPNs to VoIP, video conferencing and video streaming, we have you covered. High speeds and high reliability are just some of the many benefits of our reliable and secure fiber network.
- Large file transfer capability
- Speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Fully scalable business internet equipment provided
- Both standard (SIA) & DIA network service options offered
- DIA (Dedicated Internet Access) ensures a direct private connection between an ISP (Internet Service Provider) & your devices
- Regional network redundancy of ISPs located in Omaha, Minneapolis & Denver
- Proactive monitoring & mitigation of network security threats caused by DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) to keep your business network secure
- Multiple options for equipment & router diversity
Managed Business WiFi
GPC Managed WiFi service ensures a reliable wireless connection throughout your office. Enhance productivity and meet the needs of employees, guests and customers.
- Speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Guest & private WiFi networks
- Integrated wired local network
- Customizable login portal
- Indoor & outdoor capabilities – access points available
- WiFi fiber-optic cable installation, turn-up, testing & maintenance
- Industry-leading analytics & reporting
- Next-gen firewall, advanced sophisticated routing, detection & prevention of cyber security threats & multiple SSID (Service Set Identifiers)
- Fully scalable solutions to grow as your business grows
Our business voice and phone solutions range from traditional to cloud-based telephone services to meet the needs of your business.
Discover the benefits!
- Hosted Voice System: Same features as a traditional phone system, but with less overhead costs
- Cost Effective: Lower capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance, and installation
- Scalability: Add additional seats as your business expands
- Collaboration: Scheduling, screen sharing, and instant messaging
- Remote Locations: Connect branch offices and remote locations with minimal equipment cost
Improve cost efficiencies by consolidating voice and data traffic through a broadband connection in a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) environment.
- Reduced operating costs
- Combined voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing
- Ability to blend premise and cloud-based services
- Fully scalable to meet present and future needs
Provides a data overhead to carry information and features such as Caller ID for medium to large size businesses.
- Direct Inward dialing allows callers to bypass the PBX auto attendant or receptionist
- Caller ID
- Voice and data transmission on available lines
- Trunk hunting allows calls to land in any free channel to avoid annoying busy signals
- End-to-end digital lines provide enhanced call clarity and increased reliability
- Enhanced security over analog phone lines
This on-prem PBX is a total solution for managing changing technology over a system that features collaborative functions between multiple devices, presence management, audio, text or video chat and synchronization with Outlook Calendar. These systems are designed to give businesses the flexibility to connect with their customers wherever they are and from whatever device they are using.
- Fully scalable systems to grow as your business grows
- Exceptional quality and clarity
- On-prem infrastructure results in increased reliability
- It can manage multiple devices simultaneously and seamlessly route office calls to a mobile using a single number
Great Plains Communications offers single-line and multi-line traditional phone options. In addition to local calling, there are a variety of long distance and international plans available to extend the reach of your business.
- Reliable and clear connection
- Competitive pricing
- Reliable and cost – effective solution for small businesses
Reliable and cost-effective for telephone meetings with participants in dispersed locations.
- The ability to conference up to 32 participants in one call
- Reduce and/or eliminated travel costs
Accommodate customers outside your local calling area with a toll-free calling option. Great Plains Communications can even provide custom numbers to brand and promote your business or port an existing toll-free telephone number.
- Custom specialty numbers available to brand your business such as 1-800-BUYLOCAL
- Provides a toll-free option to your clients at an affordable per-minute rates
Unified Call Distribution (UCD Groups)
- Combines hunt groups with basic call queueing
- Auto-attendant with on-hold-music
- Wallboards display volume of calls in queue
UC Call Center
- Sophisticated call routing, including skill-based
- Advanced queue management and call treatments
- Customizable, on-demand and scheduled reports
International calling plans make it easy to connect your business nationally and across the globe.
To find specific rates for the country you would like to call, select from the list below.
If you’d like to enroll in an international calling plan, contact a Great Plains Communications representative today!
Browse our affordable rates and package options for business TV and OTT services. Large businesses looking for TV services to serve a wide customer base? Companies looking for advertising opportunities to get in front of local audiences? We have options for all business sizes!
Browse our business TV options like traditional channel lineups and GPC iTV*, the latest streaming television experience.
*not available in all areas.
Great Plains Communications cable TV also offers many ways to advertise. We can create a text advertisement for your business on our local access channel, or place a video ad on ESPN, HGTV, USA, and more.
*not available in all areas.
Bundle our great services for internet, voice and TV. Get the most value while reducing costs and simplifying processes with one bill from one provider. Save more every month with our great business bundle options!
Maximize your company’s performance with WiFi, cabling and communications systems. Our team of certified technicians will install, warranty and maintain solutions such as:
- Key system units & PBX Systems
- WiFi solutions
- Structured cabling solutions
- Managed services & maintenance agreements
Exceptional customer service experience
Nebraska- & Indiana-based teams
High-performing network, high-performing people
24/7 tech support
Our High-Performing Network, Encompassing the Midwest
99% buried fiber
Reliability — 99.999% availability on the core
13,500-mile-plus fiber-optic network – 500 miles in Omaha
Fully meshed transport core network
24/7 tech support in our Network Operations Center in Blair, Nebraska
Secure fiber-ringed network designed with redundancy, scalability & flexibility
Local presence – technicians strategically located in over 200 communities across Nebraska
Business Testimonials & Case Studies
Great Plains Communications has been an important business partner as Butler Ag Equipment expands into Nebraska. They are reliable, responsible, and fast moving.
Do Space is one of the first community spaces in the country that offers a gigabit of bandwidth free to its members, and Great Plains Communications has played a key role in helping us to enable Omaha to lead the nation in innovation.
Since Scooter’s Coffee switched to Great Plains Communications, the speed of our internet has been amazing. It’s always good to hear people comment on how much faster it is.
As a result of Great Plains Communications’ dedicated Internet access, employees of Strategic Air & Space Museum are now able to work more efficiently and effectively.